BOSE INSTITUTE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
The Bose Institute Alumni Association (BIAA) was formed on June 03, 2013 with Prof. Birendra B. Biswas, former Director (1985-
1990) of Bose Institute, Kolkata as the Founder President. The Association was registered (Reg. No. S/2L/24958 of 2014-2015)
under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act on August 27, 2014. The Alumni Association was established as a bridge between
the Alumni Association and the Institute. It also connects the association with the alumni, faculty and students providing a common
platform for the alumni of the institute to reach out other alumni across various batches, branches, and interests.
The major objectives of the BIAA are:
· To provide a forum for the alumni of Bose Institute for interaction and networking between alumni of the institute.
· To provide a forum for the alumni of Bose Institute for interaction with Bose Institute authorities for the causes of the alumni of
· To engage in such academic and social activities as shall contribute towards projecting input of the institute in scientific research
nationally and internationally.
· To engage in such academic and social activities as shall contribute towards promoting liaison between the alumni and the
· To support professional/academic development of the institute.
· To organize national and international seminars/conferences/lectures etc. on topics of science and related areas to share the
current knowledge among the alumni.
· To foster the spirit of love, affection and gratitude for the alma mater.